United Way is here to help build stronger, healthier and more compassionate communities in our five-county service area.
- Sacramento County: Call 2-1-1 for free or visit 211 Sacramento.
- Amador County: Call Amador Tuolumne Community Action Agency at (209) 223-1485 or click here.
- El Dorado County: Call 2-1-1 for free or visit 211 El Dorado.
- Placer County: Call 2-1-1 for free or visit 211 Placer.
- Yolo County: Call 2-1-1 for free or visit 211 Yolo.
2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people from our communities to the essential health and human services they need.
Make your Employee Giving Campaign a success with these tools and resources designed with your specific needs in mind. Need more information or want to start a campaign? Contact us today. We’re here to help your company achieve its goals.
This page is a resource for state labor federations and central labor councils.
Inspired to give back? Click the link below to make a donation.
Bringing people together is what we do best. We partner with 160 nonprofits to impact our communities. In partnership with more than 300 companies, United Way raises more than $3 million each year for nonprofits through Workplace Giving Campaigns.