Give Back and Build Employee Morale
Workplace Giving Campaigns
71% of employees say it’s important to work somewhere that is supportive of giving and volunteering. Engaged employees are happier and more productive.
Through Workplace Giving Campaigns, you can bring together local time and local dollars to create local change.
With our help, you can create opportunities for your staff to get connected with their favorite causes and give back to the community. Your company won’t just be doing good work, but also enhancing teamwork and relationships.
- Give employees an easy way to support their favorite local nonprofits
- Enhance employee relations and retention
- Customized volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Customizable company giving site that offers your employees an easy and secure way to donate
- Dedicated United Way liaison with industry expertise to help plan your campaign from start to finish
- Access to other United Way events and opportunities
Make a difference in the community when you work and volunteer with local nonprofits. United Way will match your company with a volunteer opportunity – from youth and hospice to animal shelter, homeless shelter and soup kitchen volunteering.
- Saint John’s Program For Change – Serving women and children, often in poverty and/or homeless.
- Sacramento Loaves and Fishes – An oasis for adults and children experiencing homelessness.
- Sacramento Food Bank – More than a soup kitchen, offering food, clothing, adult learning and technology.
- River City Food Bank – Offering healthy emergency food, assistance and referrals to promote self-sufficiency.
- Bristol Hospice - Delivery of hospice services.
- American River Parkway Foundation – Inspires the community to conserve and nurture the American River Parkway as a unique, accessible resource.
- Make A Wish - Creating life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
- Front Street Shelter - A no-kill animal shelter.
- Feed Sacramento Homeless - Stopping hunger.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Sacramento - Enabling all young people to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
- YMCA of Greater Sacramento - More than a gym and pool, it’s a community!