United Way Nonprofit Certification
As a United Way certified partner, you can be more effective, transparent and make a greater impact on the lives of those you serve. Certification gives donors the confidence to give to nonprofit organizations without hesitation, knowing we have the community’s best interest in mind.
The 2023 nonprofit certification process is currently CLOSED.
Certified Partner Benefits
- A nonprofit listing on the United Way website with a link to your website, logo and more information to help garner donations.
- Your nonprofit will be listed on our annual pledge form distributed to more than 300 companies.
- Opportunity to participate in our Nonprofit Outreach Program
- We’ll share your story on social media.
- We’ll mention your nonprofit at employer site visits
- You’ll receive a monthly nonprofit newsletter with the latest opportunities and more
We know the certification process is strenuous. Thank you for taking the time to ensure our mutual donors’ dollars are being used as effectively as possible.
Contact Benjamin Acedo at [email protected] or (916) 856-3938. Due to a high volume of interest, email questions for a faster response.
PLEASE NOTE that United Way is no longer acting as a federation for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you are interested in being certified for the CFC campaign, you should complete their application located at http://www.northerncaliforniacfc.org.