You’re invited to a FREE estate planning seminar on Feb. 7
Tax laws are about to change. Are you prepared? Find out how your estate plan might be affected. If you don’t have an estate plan, is now the time to create one? As a special service to our long-time friends and supporters, United Way would like to invite you and a guest to attend a free estate planning seminar to hear about these important topics from Estate Planning and Probate attorney Donna L. Courvlle.
- Introduction to Estate Planning
- 2012 Tax Law Changes
- Do I need a Will? Is Joint Tenancy a Good Alternative?
- Planning for Disability and Incapacity
- Probate – What is it and how can it be avoided?
- Living Trusts
- Inheritance Planning for Heirs
- Estate Tax Planning: The $5 Million Exemption Dropping to $1 Million on January 1, 2013 – What to Do Now.
- Tax–Free Strategies for Sales of Appreciated Stock Portfolios or Real Estate.
We think you will find your investment of 90 minutes well worth it and we promise there will be no sales pitches or donation requests—just a lot of useful information.
Tuesday, February 7
8:30 – 10 a.m.
Breakfast at El Macero Country Club
44571 Clubhouse Drive
El Macero 95618
Please call Rachell Meader at United Way (916) 856-3988 or email@example.com to guarantee your seat(s) for the seminar today.
Seminar will be presented by Donna L. Courville. Courville is board certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law with the Firm of Boutin Jones Inc. Special thanks to First Northern Bank for underwriting the cost of this seminar.