United Way’s 2nd Annual Nonprofit Leadership Summit
Event is full! Registration is now closed.
We are excited to welcome back a bigger and better version of United Way’s Nonprofit Leadership Summit! The Summit is designed to provide strategies for a sustainable future, guide organizations toward greater impact and develop all levels of nonprofit industry professionals in our region.
Opening Keynote! Stacey Stewart, U.S. President of United Way Worldwide will kick-off the day with a dynamic keynote presentation you won’t want to miss.
Thursday, July 24
9:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m.
The Sheraton Grand Sacramento
Session topics include: Speakers training, Board and volunteer development, Engaging millennials, Media panel discussion, PR crisis communication, and a powerful funders panel.
Click here to view the Nonprofit Leadership Summit Schedule.
Get to know our wonderful facilitators here!
Our 2nd Annual Nonprofit Leadership Summit is in place of our Tours & Speakers Training. Attendance is mandatory for all organizations who plan to participate in our 2014/15 Tours & Speakers Program.
- Access to register for three out of 12 workshops
- 1 ticket to our luncheon, set to include a dynamic community problem solving activity
- Access to our Exhibitor Fair
- Networking opportunities
United Way Nonprofit Partner staff members can register for this event (including the luncheon) at no charge.
- Visit our company exhibitor fair in between sessions
- Hear from Stacey Stewart, U.S. President, United Way Worldwide, during the Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Participate in an interactive luncheon at no charge to our nonprofit partners
- Be apart of a growing community event
If you have questions please contact Leslie Ortiz at email@example.com.