Collective Impact Council
This group will provide backbone organizational oversite, including managing the United Way program investment and liaison with the Square One Steering committee. This group will also provide accountability any grant funding from other sources.
- Dr. Richard Pan, United Way Collective Impact Chair, State Senate
- Kim Hewitt, United Way Collective Impact Vice-Chair, International Business Machines
- David N. Bowen, Community Member
- Fawzia Keval, Elk Grove Unified School
- Andrea Shipley, UPS
- Julie Quinn, Deloitte Consulting LLP., Ex Officio
- Carolyn M. Turpin, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- David C. Wilson, Grant Bennett Associates
For more information about this committee, contact Tom Bennett at Tom.Bennett@uwccr.org.