Be Our Entertainment
Join United Way California Capital Region and Robla Community Association for the Robla Family Festival, a free family-friendly festival to kick off the school year. This community event attracts 200 local families and children and features local food, entertainment, businesses, nonprofits and neighborhood services. This event is produced in partnership with the Robla Community Association.
FESTIVAL VENDOR FAQs
• Event: Robla Family Festival
• When: Saturday, September 21, 2019
• Location: Robla Community Park, 625 Bell Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838
• Festival Hours: 10:00am – 1:00 pm
o Event Set up: 8:30 am – 9:30 am
o Event Teardown: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
• Estimated Attendance: 250 people
• Vendor Fees: There is no fee to participate in this community event.
• For more information: Contact Kula Koenig at Kula.Koenig@uwccr.org
Limited parking is available at the park for guests. Overflow parking for vendors and exhibitors is available at Taylor Street Elementary School across Bell Avenue on Taylor Street.
• Submit an application by September 13, 2019
• Limited entertainment slots are available; the event committee reserves the right to select the most appropriate entertainment from the applicant pool to ensure a diverse mix of performances.
• Upon festival confirmation, you will be given further instructions regarding event logistics.