United We Shine
We are grateful to say our 2021 holiday giving campaign was a great success. Thanks to your support, we were able to highlight the needs of our nonprofit partners and raise $80,611 to help end poverty in the California Capital Region!
United Way California Capital Region builds meaningful partnerships with hundreds of nonprofits to help build stronger, healthier, and more compassionate communities. Learn how the following nonprofit partners throughout our 5-county region work with us to bring community change, the amazing work they do.
- Amador Tuolumne Community Action Agency (ATCAA)
- Bless Child Neighborhood Association
- Community Housing Opportunities Corporation (CHOC)
- Computers 4 Kids
- Empower Yolo
- New Morning Youth & Family Services
- Sacramento County – Gifts From the Heart
- Saint Vincent de Paul
- Urban Strategies, Inc
- YMCA (Yolo County)
- Yolo County Children’s Alliance (YCCA)
- United Way California Capital Region