Tocqueville Step-Up Program
Reach long-term giving goals now
United Way California Capital Region Step-Up Program is a pathway that provides you the opportunity to achieve your long-term giving level while enjoying Tocqueville membership benefits immediately. In this program, you will incrementally increase your gift value over the course of three years, reaching your goal investment by the third year.
Our Step-Up Program provides for entry into United Way’s most prestigious giving level. Participants at the $10,000 annual gift level are recognized in the Tocqueville Society, which not only identifies those in our community who have made an incredibly generous donation, but establishes a worldwide partnership with Tocqueville members. This is the only society level that is recognized by every United Way across the globe.
Maximum time period: 3 years
Minimum gift levels
- Year 1: $6,000
- Year 2: $8,000
- Year 3: $10,000
- Immediate recognition as a member of the Tocqueville Society
- Changing the lives of children and families in your local community!
- Tours of program sites: see your dollars and the movement in action by touring and meeting the beneficiaries of United Way’s work
- Annual Recognition event
- Opportunity for priority registration and seating at United Way events
- Recognition on website and the annual report
- Opportunity for legacy giving
- Ability to inspire others by setting a significant level of giving
For more information on the Step-up Program and the Tocqueville Society, please contact Steve McLaughlin at 916-856-3956 or firstname.lastname@example.org