STEP #1: MATERIALS TO HELP YOU STUDY
Whether you are completing your training through a self-study program or in a classroom setting, a variety of materials are available to help you succeed.
- Publication 4491: Training Guide
- Publication 4012: Volunteer Resource Guide
- Publication 4961: Volunteer Standards of Conduct Training
- Publication 5101: Intake/Interview & Quality Review Training
- Publication 6744: Test/Retest
- Please note that the test questions in the 6744 booklet may differ from the test questions through the online test.
STEP #2: PLAY AROUND IN PRACTICE LAB
To complete some of the exercises for the certification, you will want to access the tax preparation software. The password for the practice lab is TRAINPROWEB (all caps). You can access the Practice Lab here.
STEP #3: ARE YOU READY TO CERTIFY?
To register and complete certification go to www.linklearncertification.com.
Volunteers may contact our program coordinators at any time
Program Coordinator: Diana Clay, firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-368-3059
Program Coordinator: Debi Linderholm, email@example.com or (916)856-3978