Financial Stability Funded Partners
United Way’s certified nonprofit funded partners are the integral forces creating change and bringing to life our vision of stronger and more compassionate communities through our financial stability initiatives.
- Amador Tuolumne Community Resources, Inc.
- Child Abuse Prevention Council of Sacramento
- Goodwill Inc.
- Koinonia Family Services
- New Morning Youth & Family Services
- Opening Doors Inc.
- St Johns Shelter for Women and Children
- Stand Up Placer
- Women’s Empowerment
- Yolo Family Resource Center