AmeriCorps VISTA Clothing Swap Party!
You are cordially invited to join us for an afternoon of fun and giving. Are you overdue for a cleaning of your closet? Do you have clothing that is sitting in your closet but are too nice to throw away? Do you need to revamp your wardrobe and want to save money? This event will be perfect for you!
VISTAs from United Way California Capital Region and Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency are teaming together to put on a Clothing Swap Party! You will find all details and rules below:
WHEN: Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 12 – 3 p.m.
WHERE: Southside Park in Downtown Sacramento
- Bring any items that you are wish to find a new home for (shoes, accessories, bags, purses, etc will also be accepted!)
- Home appliances and small furniture are encouraged!
- Please make sure the items you bring are still in working condition and cleaned
- Bring you favorite snack/refreshment to enjoy and share with others as you browse through items
- No food and drinks near the clothing items
- There will be a Safe Area where you can place items you call dibs on and no one is allowed to search through them
- Be courteous — we ask that you take home with you roughly the same amount of items you contributed or less. If you brought 5 items, try not to take much more than 5 items home with you!
- HAVE FUN!
All leftover items will be donated to a local charity.