United Way Kick-Off Event Details
• Plan to enter at the ballpark’s right field gate.
• You will check-in and pick-up your tickets at United Way’s will call table outside the right field gate by company name.
Substitutions can be submitted until Aug.
15 to email@example.com.
• There will be open seating for guests and reserved seating for sponsors at the BBQ banquet.
• United Way attendees will be seated in Sections 102 & 103.
• This is a special United Way night with the River Cats and there will be many special announcements during the game, especially during the 7th inning stretch.
• We encourage you to purchase River Cats tickets and BBQ banquet tickets to make this a family affair.
Thursday, August 23
5 – 9:30 p.m.
Kinders’ Bullpen BBQ map
- Nonprofit Agency Fair opens/Event starts: 5 p.m.
- BBQ banquet opens: 5:15 p.m.
- Speaking program: 5:45 – 6:05
- Game starts: 7:05 p.m.
- BBQ banquet ends: 7:05 p.m.
- Nonprofit Agency Fair ends: 7:05 p.m.
Schedule subject to change
Suggested parking is in the red lot (see attached map)
Cost: $10 per vehicle
For more information please contact Kaila Ricci at 916-856-3910 or Kricci@uwccr.org