Join United Way’s Emerging Leaders
United Way’s Emerging Leaders are young professionals under 40 who join together across varying backgrounds and industries to create lasting change in our community through philanthropy, networking and leadership.
This year, we’re making an impact on education in our region by supporting United Way’s STAR Readers project. Join us as we help all students learn to read at grade level, and ultimately graduate from high school.
Emerging Leader Member Benefits
When you give $365 annually*
- Membership certificate
- Invitation to annual winter social event and awards ceremony
- Recognition on website and in annual report
- Blogging opportunities
- Quarterly newsletter
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Innovative leadership trainings
- Hands-on volunteer opportunities
- Inventive networking events
*Minimum donation that must be designated to United Way
projects. Corporate matching dollars can be used to qualify for
membership if combined total meets the membership level.
Donations may be made one time or in monthly
To become a member of Emerging Leaders online, click here!