Women’s Civic Improvement Club’s 75th anniversary celebration
United Way California Capital Region certified nonprofit partner Women’s Civic Improvement Club (WCIC) of Sacramento will be celebrating their 75th anniversary August 1-6. It’s a week filled with a multitude of activities you won’t want to miss.
- Monday, August 1 – Wednesday, August 3, 1-5 p.m. : View an art exhibit hosted by The Brick House Art Gallery. The gallery is free and open to the public at 3555 3rd Ave, Sacramento.
- Tuesday, August 2, 1-3 p.m. : Bring your children to the children’s literacy and storytelling celebration. The event is free and open to children of all ages at 3930 8th Ave, Sacramento.
- Wednesday, August 3, 6-8 p.m. : Listen to a poetry reading at the poetry and spoken word celebration. It is free and open to the public at 3555 3rd Ave, Sacramento.
- Thursday, August 4, 5 – 8 p.m. : Join us for a free health, wellness, and cease fire symposium and special art exhibit at 3555 3rd Ave, Sacramento.
- Friday, August 5, 6 – 9 p.m. : Attend a 1930’s themed house party hosted by Brenda Usher and the WCIC staff at 3555 3rd Ave, Sacramento. The party has a $75 entry fee.
- Saturday, August 6, 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. : Celebrate the founding of the WCIC by attending the gala banquet celebration at 3335 3rd Ave, Sacramento. For a $25 donation, you can enjoy cocktails, catered entrees, a hat show, music and more.
Please contact Ms. Davis at (916) 451-8870 for more information about the 75th anniversary celebration.