Join Us for a Virtual Event
Although we won’t be able to gather for our traditional Women United celebration in March, we’re not letting that stop the fun! Join United Way for a 3-day online celebration of Women United members who radiate strength and inspire change by standing up, uniting and taking action for local foster youth.
Dynamic content will include special guests telling their stories, foster youth sharing how United Way is making an impact in their lives, compelling live segments and more!
Tuesday, March 23
- 10 a.m. The event kicks off with United Way President & CEO Stephanie Bray live on Facebook
- Learn about the past, present and future of Women United
- Review the impact of IDA (Individual Development Accounts) for foster youth aging out of the system
- 5: 30 p.m. Participate in a fun Women United networking social-hour event – REGISTER HERE
Wednesday, March 24
- 10 a.m. Learn about how United Way and a local nonprofit serving foster youth are teaming up live on Facebook
- Take a virtual look at a local foster youth home where we’ll learn more about the current challenges facing foster youth
- Discover the difference Women United is making on local foster youth
- Watch selfie videos made by local foster youth
Thursday, March 25
- 10 a.m. Meet members of the Women United Council live on Facebook.
- Get in on the fun by sharing about inspirational women in your community – LEARN MORE
- Take a trip down memory lane as we revisit our favorite moments of past Women United luncheons
- Meet the latest members to join the Women United network
Plus daily prize drawings!
Want to support the work Women United is doing in the local Sacramento region? Sponsor the event! See PDF on the sidebar for details, including sponsorship reach. For more information, contact Amber Lovett, Senior Vice President, Resource Development & Marketing at Amber.Lovett@uwccr.org.