Agencies: Join us at the West Steps of the State Capitol!
Our Promise: Statewide Kick-Off 2015
As a nonprofit agency, we’d like to offer you a table at this
agency fair. This is your agency’s exclusive opportunity to meet
with state agencies and departments one-on-one, inform attendees
of volunteer opportunities and educate guests about the important
services you provide to the community.
Booths are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. The admission fee includes a table, 2 chairs, and optional tablecloth.The nonprofit agency fair is set-up outside in direct sunlight. Please make arrangements to bring a pop-up tent.
Thursday, August 27
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
West Steps of the State Capitol, Sacramento
AGENCY BOOTH SPACE IS FULL. To join the waiting
list, please email Stefanie Stenklyft at Stefanie.Stenklyft@uwccr.org.
If your organization is already registered and you’d like to add additional staff, click here to register.
$20 – Nonprofit Agency Booth (includes: table and two
$30 – Deluxe Nonprofit Agency Booth (includes: table, two chairs and tablecloth)
Agency Fair Details:
IMPORTANT: The nonprofit agency fair is set-up outside in the direct sun. Please make arrangements to bring a pop-up tent.
- Early registration is encouraged. The number of booth spaces is limited.
- We encourage agency representatives to bring a smartphone.
- There will be a prize for the best decorated booth and most interactive booth on social media this year!
- Be prepared to bring various printed materials and give-aways for 500+ guests. Your table is open to the public at the State Capitol.
- Booths are arranged in alphabetical order.
- We recommend bringing your organization’s branded tablecloth.
- We recommend that the executive director and one other staff person be present at the booth.
- We are NOT providing lunch this year for guests or nonprofit representatives. Please plan on bringing or purchasing your lunch.
- At least one nonprofit agency representative must be present at their table during the hours that guests are visiting the nonprofit agency booths (see the schedule below).
- We do not provide power for any electronic devices.
- If you have animals, they are allowed if you have them on a leash.
- Money is not allowed to be exchanged on Capitol Grounds. No selling of any goods is permitted.
- We will provide all attendees with a bag for all agency materials and promotional items.
10 a.m. Move-in
11 a.m. Nonprofit Agency Fair start time
1 p.m. Tear-down
You can temporarily park in front of the West Steps of the Capitol to unload.
The closest parking garage is located on 10th & L Street.
Cost: $1.50 each half hour or $18.00 daily maximum charge
For more information please contact Stefanie Stenklyft at 916-856-3990 or email@example.com.