Please contact Crystal Richardson if you would like to change your listing.
Gold Member: $1,500 annually
Silver Member: $750 annually
Bronze Member: $375 annually
• Work with our $en$e-Ability partners to help foster youth save money through matched accounts so they can live on their own.
• Collect holiday gifts, fill holiday stockings with necessities and gather towels, toiletries and luggage for emancipating foster youth.
• Teach workshops on topics from healthy cooking to interview skills.
• Bring foster youth to the State Capitol to meet women in government.
• Attend our annual Women in Philanthropy Luncheon and fashion show.
*A minimum donation must be designated to Women in Philanthropy or United Way projects. Corporate matching dollars can be used to qualify for membership if combined total meets the membership level.
Click here to become a member.