Please contact Crystal Richardson if you would like to change your listing.
Gold Member: $1,500 annually
Silver Member: $750 annually
Bronze Member: $375 annually
• Work with our $en$e-Ability partners to help foster youth save money through matched accounts so they can live on their own.
• Collect holiday gifts, fill holiday stockings with necessities and gather towels, toiletries and luggage for emancipating foster youth.
• Teach workshops on topics from healthy cooking to interview skills.
• Bring foster youth to the State Capitol to meet women in government.
• Attend our annual Women in Philanthropy Luncheon and fashion show.
*A minimum donation must be designated to Women in Philanthropy or United Way projects. Corporate matching dollars can be used to qualify for membership if combined total meets the membership level.