Join the Corporate Volunteer Council
Join the California Capital Region Corporate Volunteer Council and learn about valuable resources to improve and enhance your employee volunteer and charitable contribution programs at your company. Network with local businesses and learn some of the region’s best practices for building and fostering a strong employee volunteer program. You’ll also learn about some of the region’s most known and smaller nonprofit organizations and how your company can get involved.
- Learning opportunities on topics in corporate volunteerism
- Greater community awareness and recognition of your company’s commitment to volunteerism
- The opportunity to network and share ideas and successful programs with other corporate volunteer program leaders
- Access to resources to enhance new and well-established volunteer programs
- Heightened awareness of current community needs
- A membership roster and program profiles of California Capital Region CVC peers
- Opportunity to be a part of an organization that is leading the charge for improving the quality of life in our region
- Consultation and assessment of your volunteer program by United Way California Capital Region staff
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities and custom made volunteer opportunities for your team
Annual membership is $500 per company. Membership fees are payable at the time of filling out the application and are not pro-rated. Membership fees are renewable/due in July each year thereafter.
We are happy to answer any questions and discuss the benefits of being a member of the Corporate Volunteer Council. Please contact Cole Forstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the California Capital Region Corporate Volunteer Council, please send in the following membership application (downloadable below) form to:
United Way California Capital Region
10389 Old Placerville Road
Sacramento, CA 95827