You’re invited to a FREE estate planning seminar
Learn about the various aspects of Estate Planning and the opportunity
to benefit our community during a FREE estate planning seminar.
- Introduction to Estate Planning
- Do I need a Will? Is Joint Tenancy a Good Alternative?
- Planning for Disability and Incapacity
- Probate – What is it and how can it be avoided?
- Living Trusts
- Inheritance Planning for Heirs
- Estate Tax Planning
See seminar dates and times below. Limited availability. RSVP now! Call (916) 856-3988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 20, 2011
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Reception at United Way’s offices
10389 Old Placerville Road
November 15, 2011
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Lunch at the DoubleTree Hotel
2001 Point West Way
Seminars presented by Mark S. Drobny. Drobny is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, the State Bar of California of Legal Specialization and is widely regarded as one of the top experts on estate planning and related topics.
Seminar costs underwritten by: