Corporate Volunteer Council
The California Capital Region Corporate Volunteer Council provides opportunities for sharing valuable resources to improve and enhance the employee volunteer and charitable contribution programs for local companies. The Corporate Volunteer Council gives members a chance to network with local businesses to learn best practices for building and fostering a strong employee volunteer program. On a regular basis, members learn about some of our region’s most known and unknown nonprofit organizations and how companies can get involved to help those organizations!
For questions please contact Diana Vo at email@example.com.
Join the California Capital Region Corporate Volunteer Council and learn about valuable resources to improve and enhance your employee volunteer and charitable contribution programs at your company. Network with local businesses and learn some of the region’s best practices for building and fostering a strong employee volunteer program. You’ll also learn about some of the region’s most known and smaller nonprofit organizations and how your company can get involved.
- Learning opportunities on topics in corporate volunteerism
- Greater community awareness and recognition of your company’s commitment to volunteerism
- The opportunity to network and share ideas and successful programs with other corporate volunteer program leaders
- Access to resources to enhance new and well-established volunteer programs
- Heightened awareness of current community needs
- A membership roster and program profiles of California Capital Region CVC peers
- Opportunity to be a part of an organization that is leading the charge for improving the quality of life in our region
- Consultation and assessment of your volunteer program by United Way California Capital Region staff
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities and custom made volunteer opportunities for your team
What is the Corporate Volunteer Council?
The California Capital Region Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC) is a local coalition of companies that promote and participate in employee volunteerism.
What is the mission of the CVC?
The CVC strives to enhance the quality of life in the Sacramento region by promoting employee volunteerism that addresses issues of community concern.
Who can join?
Membership is open to for-profit corporations and businesses, government agencies, and corporate foundations that have existing workplace volunteer programs or an interest in starting workplace volunteer programs. Membership to the CVC may be extended to non-profit organizations that provide one or more of the following resources to CVC corporate/business members: information on improving workforce volunteerism, knowledge on volunteerism trends, and information on collaboration building.