United Way California Capital Region’s work in our communities would not be possible without the ongoing support of our dedicated partners. Through their support, we are able to ensure more kids graduate from high school ready for success in college or career.
Thank you to our corporate partners for their commitment to helping United Way and our nonprofit partners transform lives and communities across our region. We’re better together.
Interested in becoming a partner? Find out more.
Companies making a big impact in the capital region:
- ACCO Engineered Systems
- Bank of America
- County of Sacramento
- Delta Dental
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Macy’s, Parent Account
- NuStar Energy
- Principal Funds
- Target Stores
- U.S. Bank
- AAA Insurance
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Kaiser Permanente
- Union Pacific Railroad
- C&S Wholesale Grocers
- California Health and Wellness
- Golden 1 Credit Union
- Hanover Insurance Companies
- Illinois Tool Works Foundation
- Intel Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- United Way California Capital Region
- Black & Veatch
- California – American Water Company
- City of Roseville
- Gilbert Associates, Inc.
- Greenheck Fan Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- Walmart/SAM’S Club Parent
Data is based on total 2016 – 2017 campaign contributions.