Why Run a Workplace Campaign with United Way?
Our goal is to improve people’s lives in our community. Like your business, United Way California Capital Region is about partnerships, setting goals, efficiency, and accountability.
Why a partnership with United Way makes sense
- It is a sound investment for your company. United Way’s knowledge of the community ensures contributions are channeled to where the needs are greatest.
- You’re company will be a part of the United Way movement – making sure everyone has the building blocks for a good life: Education, Income and Health.
- United Way can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with the values and interests of your organization and your employees. We also offer training and support in building your fundraising team and running a great campaign.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging.
- We process all donations, eliminating the need for a third party pledge processor that lacks the ability to bring year-round, community-wide recognition to you and your employees.
- When your employees donate to United Way, their gift will be invested in Education, Income and Health projects that are improving lives in our community.
- Publications, eUpdates and educational forums showcase how your employees help create change in our community.
- Special membership benefits for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in United Way’s Women in Philanthropy program and Emerging Leaders program.
Benefits to Your Company and Employees
A healthy community attracts new business, leads to a stronger labor pool, and improves the quality of life for everyone. Partnering is also a way to:
- Meet your company’s philanthropic goals – we make it easy for your company to get involved and achieve your philanthropic or community based goals.
- Build trust and increase goodwill among customers by giving back to the community.
- Energize your employees. Focusing your organization toward a common goal helps build morale and teamwork.
- Offer a simple, convenient, and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
- Connect employees to their community — United Way matches employee volunteer teams with great opportunities to help our community.
- Provide information about services, enabling employees to use them for themselves, friends and families.
Get Started Now
Every workforce campaign is different and can be shaped around your organization’s culture. Setting up and running a campaign is simple and we can help you every step of the way.
Most campaigns are easily set up so that employees can contribute through payroll deductions or easy-to-use online tools. Many companies double their impact by matching their employees’ giving.
Please contact Crystal Richardson to start your United Way campaign today!