Join us at the West Steps!
Our Promise: Statewide Kick-Off
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
West Steps of the State Capitol, Sacramento
Agency Admission: $20 includes a table, tablecloth and one chair.
Additional Representative: Free! Register to receive event updates & details.
Agency Fair Details:
IMPORTANT: The nonprofit agency fair is set-up outside in the direct sun. Please make arrangements to bring a pop-up tent.
• Early registration is encouraged. Number of booth spaces has been reduced from last year.
• We encourage agency representatives to bring a smartphone.
• There will be a prize for the best decorated booth and most interactive booth on social media this year!
• Be prepared to bring various printed materials and give-aways for 500+ guests. Your table is open to the public at the State Capitol.
• Booths are arranged in alphabetical order.
• We recommend that the executive director and one other staff person be present at the booth.
• We are NOT providing lunch this year for guests or nonprofit representatives. Please plan on bringing or purchasing your lunch.
• At least one nonprofit agency representative must be present at their table during the hours that guests are visiting the nonprofit agency booths (see the schedule below).
• We do not provide power for any electronic devices.
• If you have animals, they are allowed if you have them on a leash.
• Money is not allowed to be exchanged on Capitol Grounds. No selling of any goods is permitted.
Move-in: 10 a.m.
Nonprofit Agency Fair start time: 11 a.m.
Tear-down: 1 p.m.
Loading:You can temporarily park in front of the West Steps of the Capitol to unload.
Parking: The closest parking garage is located on 10th & L Street.
Cost: $1.50 each half hour or $18.00 daily maximum charge
For more information please contact Kaila Ricci at 916-856-3910 or email@example.com